We also understand the personal stress and emotional toll caused by a criminal case. The Law Offices of Charles A. McKinney provides aggressive and experienced counsel to successfully defend your rights by offering representation in State and Federal courts for:
- Misdemeanors in Municipal Court
- Traffic Offenses
- Domestic Violence
- Theft Offenses
- Receiving Stolen Property
- Drug Possession/Trafficking
A criminal offense in the State of Ohio should be taken seriously. A conviction may have adverse effects on your life, such as:
- A crime may show up on a criminal background check
- Possible loss of your current employment and your reputation
- Being subject to hefty fines, potential time in jail and hours of community service
- The potential of being passed over or denied acceptance by future schools, employers, and other organizations that review criminal backgrounds.
In Texas, a 16-year-old stole liquor from Walmart and drove with a blood-alcohol level 3 times the legal limit. He killed 4 people. His sentence: 10 years’ probation and treatment (at a posh clinic). The lawyers defending the 16-year-old Texas youth argued that their client suffered...
Is the church liable when an adult member has a consensual sexual relationship with one of the church’s pastors? This question was addressed first to the Common Pleas Court in Franklin County, Ohio when a member sued the church claiming she was “taken advantage of” by a sexual...
It seems like every week, another teacher, coach, or school employee is convicted for engaging in consensual sex with a student. The crime is designated as a third degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison. The offender is often a young person who has had no previous criminal...